More than 80 years of cleaning experience
We are a family run business, established in 1934. We now offer the latest eco cleaning techniques to care for you, your clothes and the environment. We’re your local eco-cleaning specialists.
Eco friendly dry cleaners. We clean without the use of harsh chemicals. We can launder and clean anything inc leather coats, shoes, ugg boots & fine sequined fabrics. We clean & re wax waxed garments. We are wedding dress specialists and offer a wide range of wedding dress & accessory boxes. We offer an alteration and repair service and a free local collection & delivery service. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority and has been for over 80 years since this family run business was first opened.
Aims to be a national market leader in the provision of cleaner, brighter, safer – eco friendly ‘dry’ cleaning services delivering cost effective laundry solutions to you.
Our vision is to make eco-friendly ‘dry’ cleaning the service of choice for individuals and businesses across the UK, making non-polluting, environmentally friendly, toxin-free cleaning the norm.
- Our Values
- Client oriented: We serve you, as we would wish to be served. We value your feedback and we use it to improve our work.
- Eco-Friendly Oriented: We carefully choose the most effective, solvent free and environmentally friendly cleaning products that give amazing results.
- Excellence and Innovation: We are always looking at ways to implement the most effective cleaning processes available; so that you always have the cleaning experience you want.
- Staff Excellence: We focus on training our personnel to ensure the highest standard of service to you.
- Expansion / Growth: In order to make environmentally friendly, toxin-free ‘dry’ cleaning the norm, we make ourselves known in the community and focus long term relations. This can only be achieved by providing excellent results for you.
Gary Morris - Owner
Gary joined the business working for his father over 35 years ago. Took over from his father as owner in 2014.
Sharon Cliff - Shop Manager
Has been a dedicated staff member for over 10 years. Say “Hi” when you drop by.
Peter Uranker - Presser
As the main presser, Peter ensures your clothes look as good as they feel. He has been with the company for over 10 years.
020 8337 2666